Who Am I?
Thai Massage is a technique that has been used for over 2500 years; it relaxes the body while quietening the mind. Through the Thai Massage you will find physical problems like back pain, shoulders that are tense and soreness of the neck will be relieved, while stiffness, poor posture, indigestion and event sciatica will be improved over time. Many clients find that our Thai Massage also helps with mental problems such as stress and lethargy.
Here at Ruenmai Thai Massage we offer massage and therapy with a difference; we offer a unique ‘East meets West’ approach to ensure that our clients are offered the excellent standards and relaxing experiences that Thailand is renowned for.
Our fully trained Thai beauty and massage therapists treat each and every one of our clients as unique individuals, we adjust your experience to your needs and requirements and we always treat you with the utmost respect and courtesy.
We only use the finest and most innovative products for our massage and therapy services and we work hard to ensure that our clients not only look good when they leave us, but that they feel good inside too.
Our signature therapies include; Thai Massage, Back and Shoulder Massage, Full Body Massage, Foot Massage, Oil Massage and Hot Stone Massage. These can be completed in times ranging from 30 minutes right through to two hours, dependant on your time and budget. Why not speak to one of our therapists to book a gift package for a friend or loved one?
Most of our clients come to us for a Thai Massage to have the stresses and strains of the day kneaded away at the hands of our therapists but there are also some physical and health benefits to having a Thai massage that you may not be aware of;
- Blood pressure can be lowered due to the massage increasing circulation
- The massage can help detoxify the body while boosting your immune system
- Many sports people feel that Thai massage improves their athletic performance
- A massage will often alleviate some degenerative diseases and prevent illnesses
- Older people feel a massage slows down the aging process and leaves them looking and feeling younger
- Breathing improves and arthritis is helped with the Thai massage
We look forward to welcoming you at Ruenmai Thai Massage soon.